At using this website, it is expressly implied and confirmed that you have read and agreed to the following Usage Rules:
The following terminology and definitions shall apply to these Rules and any other texts of the Website:
“Client”, “Registered user”, “User”, “You” and “yours” treats you, the person using this Website and accepting Rules and provisions of the Company. “Company”, “We” and “Us” belong to the OIS Capital PTY LTD service. “Party”, “Parties” or “Us” refers both to the Client and to us, or to the Client, or to us simultaneously, depending on the context.
These Rules are associated with the offer to provide trust management services, accept and consider payments, perform financial transactions through the Website, as well as for other services provided by the Company and related to this Website services.
The Company and its associated Website provide and unify Customer Service, while Registered users may perform the investment process in accordance with our investment offerings.
Having registered and using any of the functions provided by the Company’s website, You are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of the following terms and conditions:
- By registering a Personal account for the use of the Company’s website, you have adopted these Rules;
- You acknowledge that you are 18 years old and have the full opportunity to accept these Rules and enter into a transaction as a result of using the Company’s Website;
- You agree only to raise funds and trust funds that belong exclusively to You;
- You agree to assume full responsibility for your trading or non-trading activities and any profit or loss incurred as a result of using the Company’s Website;
- You confirm that the information provided at the registration of your Personal account is accurate and correct;
- You confirm that the information provided after the Personal account is registered (if necessary in the course of cooperation with the Company) is accurate and correct;
- You agree to comply with any relevant laws of your jurisdiction, including reporting any trading profits for the purpose of proper and consistent with the local laws of your country, taxation.
The Company reserves the right to refuse registration to persons from jurisdictions or under jurisdictions that do not comply with international AML policy standards (legalization of crime revenues), or may be considered to be politically affected.
The Company reserves the right to verify our users and their transactions at any time. In addition, any attempt to abuse the services of the Company or its Website will result in the immediate suspension of the Personal account.
We use IP addresses to analyze attendance trends and page opening priorities, administer the site, track user movement, and collect broad demographic information for general use.
In addition, for system administration, usage pattern discovery, and troubleshooting, our web servers automatically record standard access information, including browser type, access time, email client used, his URL, and referral’s URL.
This information is not provided to third parties and is used only within the Company as required.
Any individually identifiable information associated with this data will never be used otherwise than above without your explicit permission.
The Company reserves the right to block access for any User accessing the Website by using services that hide the originality of the original data.
This can be the services similar to the Tor service, as well as the use of some VPN services.
Cookies are used in some areas of our Site to provide functionality and usability to those who visit our Site.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist throughout the text relating to the services of the Company and the full contents of this Website and other services associated with the Company.
Contact information can be found on the Contacts page.
Disclaimer. Exceptions and Restrictions
Information on this Website is provided on the “as is” basis.
To the full extent permitted by the laws of the Union of Australia and the Company, we grant the main exceptions related to the interaction of the Parties:
- The Company excludes all past promises and warranties relating to this Website and its contents or which are or may be made by any affiliates or any other third party, including with respect to any inaccuracies or omissions on this Website and/or in any content owned by the Company;
- Excludes any liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your using of this Website. This includes, without limitation, direct losses, loss of business or profit (whether the loss of such profits was foreseeable or occurred in the ordinary course of business or You have informed the Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage to your PC and its systems or any other direct or indirect, unforeseen and incidental losses;
- The Company shall not be liable for any losses incurred, directly or indirectly, through your using of the Website, any of its functionality and functions, and does not provide advice to its Users and Clients on trading methods, cryptocurrency hardware and cloud mining, exchange trading in cryptocurrency funds, securities and any other exchange assets, the use and applying of trading algorithms or similar business technologies. Users and Site Clients are responsible for the results of their actions with their account balances. Users and Clients are also responsible for protecting information that provides access to Personal accounts, including, but not limited to, User names, passwords and/or any information relating to the payment data of any Client;
- The Company shall not be liable for the results, whether positive or negative, nor for any action taken by any of our Users and/or Clients through their use of the Website or its associated resources;
- Company may not be held liable for any failure, delay or interruption of Internet connection or if, for any other (associated) reason, the Company Website is unavailable for any (any) period of time;
- If our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided only for your general awareness.
- We do not control the content of these sites or resources and are not responsible for any adverse consequences, losses or damages that may arise as a result of your usage.
The abovementioned exceptions and restrictions apply only to the extent permitted by Australian Union law. None of your legal rights as a consumer will be affected.
Funds accrual. Withdrawal. Features of usage.
The deposit created by the Client and whose validity period in accordance with the investment offer condition is not completed is an active deposit.
The principal amount of such (active) investment cannot be withdrawn by the Client or affiliates until the full expiry date of the investment.
Payments and accruals are made in the currency of the electronic payment system that the Client used to create this investment.
Partner reward for the investment of the Client’s partner structure referral may be paid exclusively in the currency of the electronic payment system that the Client’s referral used to create this investment.
It is available to create more than one Personal account (no final number limits) using the same computer, or using the same IP address. The Client confirms that all Personal accounts that have been or will be created by it will not under any circumstances be linked to each other structurally or hierarchically by the same referral link and will not be used, therefore, to receive unreasonably high partner reward and unscrupulous unwinding of referral bonuses for the activity of development of its own partner structure.
The Client confirms and agrees that the change in the investment plan after the deposit is created is not available.
The Client confirms that he understands the meaning of the following:
Before creating any investment, the Client must personally and on yourown familiarize himself with the investment offers and understand all the obligations arising from them. By creating an investment, the Client confirms that all the circumstances of the Investment process are clear to him.
Partner program, Partner status
Each Client of the Company shall have the right to take full advantage of both the Partner program and the Partner status.
The terms of the Partnership and/or receipt of the Partner status may be modified.
Use of the Client account aalance funds for investment is permitted.
Partner rewards are generated automatically upon creation of investments in the program by Client’s referrals.
Any Client of the Company may get a Partner status.
Changes to the Rules
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, add or delete parts of these Rules at any time. Notice of such actions will be published through the Website.
You are responsible for reviewing the amended Rules.
Your continued using of the Website upon publication of the changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes, and you agree that all subsequent transactions made by you will be subject to the updated Rules.
Your continued using of your Personal account and this Website clearly indicates your understanding, consent and acceptance of the Disclaimer and full acceptance of these Rules.